Partners come in many shapes and sizes. Companies and individuals can directly support the Film Festival by becoming a major sponsor, sponsoring a specific film, and placing an ad in the SpIFF program. We also welcome community involvement opportunities where we might aid your mission. We encourage your collaboration!
BENEFITS TO SPONSORSHIP
The levels of support range from $7,000 – $500. All partners receive the benefit of helping to underwrite this very special cultural event in Spokane and the Inland Northwest. Here are some of the benefits that we can offer, depending on your level of support:
- Recognition in the SpIFF program
- Your logo and slogan in our slideshow before each film program
- Full or half page advertisement in our program
- Your name acknowledged at SpIFF venues
- Logo on SpIFF website with a link to your site
- Ticket packages for your guests
- Private time with filmmakers and talent during after-film discussion groups
- An after-film reception named for your company
Thank you for your generous contribution to the arts in Spokane!
Please contact us with questions:
Contemporary Arts Alliance is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Cash and in-kind service contributions are deductible to the extent that they exceed the value of benefits received by the donor. Please check with your tax advisor.