Full Festival Pass
Full-Festival Passholders go to the head of the line, receive priority seating, and gain admission to over 30 shows and special events at SpIFF 2017, including our Opening and Closing Parties. Please note that the SpIFF Festival Pass does not include admission to Phantom of the Opera.
Festival passes are sold out.
Tickets for individual 2017 Festival screenings are now available: See the full schedule to buy tickets.
Pass Information and Policies
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Pass admission and privileges apply to the pass holder only. Passes cannot be used to admit multiple individuals into a screening.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show starts to claim a ticket. Pass holders must pick up a ticket to each show at Will Call before entering the theater in order to guarantee seat availability to all moviegoers.
- SpIFF will reserve an area in the theater for pass holders, available 20 minutes prior to screening time. This area will remain reserved until 10 minutes prior to screening time, when it will be opened to accommodate non-pass holders.
- In the event of a sold out show, tickets reserved for pass holders will be released 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office. Please be aware that shows can sell out very quickly at the Magic Lantern Theatre.
- Passes include admission to SpIFF’s Opening Party and Closing Party.
- Tickets may be exchanged at the discretion of SpIFF but are non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Having a ticket assures you of access to a seat only until the scheduled screening time. In the event of a sold-out show, SpIFF may give preference to patrons at the theatre who wish to purchase tickets. If you have a ticket or a pass, please arrive at least 15 minutes before a scheduled start time to ensure your seat. Arrival after the scheduled start time may jeopardize your seat in the case of a sold out show. If an exceptional circumstance arises, please call ahead to (509) 720-7743 and we will attempt to hold your seat.
- Advance Tickets may be purchased online up to 30 minutes before the show, then tickets will be available at the door. For same-day sales, please visit the SpIFF Box Office located at the venue where the film you’d like to see is playing.
- If Advance Tickets sell out online, a limited number of Same-Day tickets might still be available at the SpIFF box office, so don’t give up on a show just because it’s listed as sold out online! Call ahead (509) 720-7743 or drop by to find out.
- There is NO processing fee.
- Tickets purchased online must be picked up at Will Call.
- Will Call Process:
- Please bring a printed copy of your receipt and/or have proof of ID to retrieve your tickets.
- You may pick up your Will Call tickets at any time during the festival when the Will Call table is open. Will Call opens 30 minutes before the first screening of the day at the venue of your screening.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime to claim your tickets.
- In the event of a sold out show, any unclaimed Will Call tickets will be released 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office. Please be aware that shows can sell out very quickly at the Magic Lantern Theatre
What if I change my mind? Not exactly sure which films you want to see? Want to change your choice? Buy your tickets now and you can transfer to another film, in person at Will Call, at least 30 minutes before the film you wish to see, as long as tickets are available. Just bring your receipt to Will Call.
(Offer not available for student tickets)
*If a reduced-price ticket is purchased, it will be the ticket that is discounted from the total price.