Tickets and Passes
SpIFF Passes are on sale now! Tickets for in-person SpIFF 2022 screenings will be available January 15, 2022.
Check out our festival schedule page for full details and we will see you at SpIFF!
A limited number of All-Access and In-Person Passes are on sale now! Passholders for in-person shows go to the head of the line and gain admission to 8 in-person shows at SpIFF 2022.
All-Access and Virtual Passholders gain access to over 20 virtual screenings plus special events, such as livestream Q&A’s.View Spokane International Film Festival pass sales.
COVID Policy for In-Person Events
In order to ensure the health & safety of our patrons and volunteers, patrons of in-person events at the Bing Crosby Theater will need to show proof of vaccination (card or photo of card) or a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours from the time of entry to the venue for everyone 12 years and older. Legal ID will be required with your vaccination card. These requirements are per the Bing Crosby Theater and can be found on their website at https://www.bingcrosbytheater.com/covidpolicy.
Also, per Government mandates, masks must be worn at all times while not eating or drinking, including anyone under 12 years of age.
To obtain a free drive-thru COVID test, visit: COVID-19 Testing | Select Location | Walgreens
Pass Information and Policies
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Pass admission and privileges apply to the passholder only. Passes cannot be used to admit multiple individuals into a screening.
- Passholders must reserve tickets for in-person events on Eventive. Passholders must pick up a ticket to each show at Will Call before entering the theater in order to guarantee seat availability to all moviegoers.
- In the event of a sold-out show, tickets reserved for passholders will be released 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office.
- Tickets may be exchanged at the discretion of SpIFF but are non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Having a ticket assures you of access to a seat only until the scheduled screening time. In the event of a sold-out show, SpIFF may give preference to patrons at the theater who wish to purchase tickets. If you have a ticket or a pass, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure your seat. Arrival after the scheduled start time may jeopardize your seat in the case of a sold-out show. If an exceptional circumstance arises, please call ahead to (509) 720-7743 and we will attempt to hold your seat.
- Advance tickets may be purchased online up to 30 minutes before the show, then any available tickets will be available at the door. For same-day sales, please visit the SpIFF Box Office located at the venue where the film is playing.
- The SpIFF box office opens 30 minutes before the first show of the day.
- If advance tickets sell out online, a limited number of same-day tickets might still be available at the SpIFF box office, so don’t give up on a show just because it’s listed as sold out online! Call ahead at (509) 720-7743 or drop by to find out.
- Tickets purchased online must be picked up at Will Call.
- Will Call Process:
- Please bring a printed copy of your receipt and/or have proof of ID to retrieve your tickets.
- You may pick up your Will Call tickets at any time during the festival when the Will Call table is open. Will Call opens 30 minutes before the first screening of the day at the venue of your screening.
- Will Call tickets will not be available on opening night except for opening night tickets.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime to claim your tickets.
- In the event of a sold-out show, any unclaimed Will Call tickets will be released 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office. Please be aware that shows can sell out very quickly at the Magic Lantern Theatre.
What if I change my mind? Not exactly sure which films you want to see? Want to change your choice? Buy your tickets now and you can transfer to another film, in person at Will Call, at least 30 minutes before the film you wish to see, as long as tickets are available. Just bring your receipt to Will Call.
(Offer not available for student tickets)
*If a reduced-price ticket is purchased, it will be the ticket that is discounted from the total price.