Tickets and Passes
Tickets to SpIFF
Tickets for individual 2020 Festival screenings are available now, check out our festival schedule page for full details and we will see you at SpIFF!
Full Festival Pass
Full-Festival Passholders go to the head of the line and gain admission to over 20 shows and special events at SpIFF 2020, including our Opening Party.
Festival passes for 2020 are sold out.
Pass Information and Policies
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Pass admission and privileges apply to the passholder only. Passes cannot be used to admit multiple individuals into a screening.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show starts to claim a ticket. Passholders must pick up a ticket to each show at Will Call before entering the theater in order to guarantee seat availability to all moviegoers.
- In the event of a sold-out show, tickets reserved for passholders will be released 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office. Please be aware that shows can sell out very quickly at the Magic Lantern Theatre.
- Passes include admission to SpIFF’s Opening Party.
- Tickets may be exchanged at the discretion of SpIFF but are non-refundable except under extraordinary circumstances.
- Having a ticket assures you of access to a seat only until the scheduled screening time. In the event of a sold-out show, SpIFF may give preference to patrons at the theater who wish to purchase tickets. If you have a ticket or a pass, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure your seat. Arrival after the scheduled start time may jeopardize your seat in the case of a sold-out show. If an exceptional circumstance arises, please call ahead to (509) 720-7743 and we will attempt to hold your seat.
- Advance tickets may be purchased online up to 30 minutes before the show, then any available tickets will be available at the door. For same-day sales, please visit the SpIFF Box Office located at the venue where the film is playing.
- The SpIFF box office opens 1 hour before the first show.
- If advance tickets sell out online, a limited number of same-day tickets might still be available at the SpIFF box office, so don’t give up on a show just because it’s listed as sold out online! Call ahead at (509) 720-7743 or drop by to find out.
- There is NO processing fee.
- Tickets purchased online must be picked up at Will Call.
- Will Call Process:
- Please bring a printed copy of your receipt and/or have proof of ID to retrieve your tickets.
- You may pick up your Will Call tickets at any time during the festival when the Will Call table is open. Will Call opens 30 minutes before the first screening of the day at the venue of your screening.
- Will Call tickets will not be available on opening night except for opening night tickets.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime to claim your tickets.
- In the event of a sold-out show, any unclaimed Will Call tickets will be released 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the show in order to accommodate moviegoers on standby at the box office. Please be aware that shows can sell out very quickly at the Magic Lantern Theatre.
What if I change my mind? Not exactly sure which films you want to see? Want to change your choice? Buy your tickets now and you can transfer to another film, in person at Will Call, at least 30 minutes before the film you wish to see, as long as tickets are available. Just bring your receipt to Will Call.
(Offer not available for student tickets)
*If a reduced-price ticket is purchased, it will be the ticket that is discounted from the total price.